Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Art Studio Tour celebrates Culture Days with a “Mini” Art Tour.
A select group of artists from the 2021 Tour invite the community
to join us on a self-guided tour of local art studios
September 25th and 26th 10 am to 4 pm.
Come see where we create and celebrate with us!
List of studios and artist participating.
13916 Reichenbach Road, Pitt meadowsDue to unforeseen circumstances Judy’s studio is unable to participate in the Mini Art Tour. Trudy Deaton – firstname.lastname@example.org Pastel, watercolour and acrylic painting– Trudy will be at 24705 108 Ave. Maple Ridge
2. Pitt Meadows Art Gallery – 12492 Harris Road Pitt Meadows
- Karen Goodfellow Mixed media Sculpures and Painting
3. 1 – 11491 Kingston St. Maple Ridge
4. 21536 River Road Maple Ridge
5. The ACT Art Gallery – 11944 Haney Place, Maple Ridge
Open – Saturday, September 25
Closed – Sunday, September 26
- The Bee’s Knees: Dressing Up in 1920s Maple Ridge. Curated by the Maple Ridge Museum
6. 23386 124 Ave, Maple Ridge
7. 11614 246 St., Maple Ridge
8. 24705 108 Ave. Maple Ridge
Diane Wooldridge – email@example.com PotteryDue to unforeseen circumstances Diane is unable to participate in the Mini Art Tour.
9. 24781 McClure Dr. Maple Ridge
10. 10562 Jackson Rd., Maple Ridge
11. 13027 250 St., Maple Ridge Due to unforeseen circumstances this studio is unable to participate in the Mini Art Tour.
12. 12151 McNutt Rd. Maple Ridge
- Simone Sullivan – firstname.lastname@example.org Acrylic, watercolour and pastel painting
13. 27655 128 Ave. Maple Ridge
14. 9702 284th Maple Ridge
15. 23487 Tamarack Lane.